Friday, August 8, 2008

Not sure what to do with myself...

Just finished my first week of class and tonight was my first chance to relax and actually cook this week. I almost don't know what to do and I'm actually kind of bummed I didn't have class. I suppose I'll just do some research, reading, and reviewing. Here's what I made tonight-

Heart-Healthy Alfredo:

Ya right! Butter, heavy cream, and lots of both! I sauted onion and garlic in butter, then added some crimini mushrooms and let them cook for a bit. Then I added the cream, shredded parmesan, and seasonings. It was oh so tastey but I could literally hear my arteries clogging. I've been eating healthier for a while now and I think it just kind of shocked my body. Mmm, it was good though... will have to add some blackened chicken or shrimp and adjust the ingredients a bit next time. And I forgot my camera so no picture - sorry!

1 comment:

The Real Deal said...

hey dodo, you could've used our camera, or mom's!

next time, i guess.