Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Exam - Free Dinner at Black Bear

Tomorrow I have my Safety and Sanitation Exam. I nailed the quiz and feel plenty ready, but I'm going to really grind through my notes and try to over study. The chef said that anybody that scores a perfect 100% on any exam, whether written or practical, without extra credit will be invited to have dinner with he and his wife at Black Bear. Black Bear is 4 star fine dining restaurant up near Woodland Park. It is Chef Matthews' (the dean of Paragon) restaurant and I hear nothing but rave reviews. Apparently, instead of ordering from a standard a la carte menu, after your order your drinks one of the chefs will come to your table and basically ask you what you don't like. After a little discussion they will go into the kitchen and prepare a 6 or 12 (depending on how much you want to spend) course meal. I would LOVE to experience this kind of dining, especially being that it is the dean's restaurant. I can't wait to nail this test!

No comments: