Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Paprika Chicken with Golden Sherry Mushrooms and Caramlized Onions

This one I came up with just using some ingredients we had on hand because I didn't feel like making an extra trip to the store for the recipe I had originally planned on cooking. Everything turned out very well. The chicken was well seasoned with lots of paprika as well as garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and white and black pepper. After browning the chicken on both sides I set it aside and sauted the mushrooms with diced onions and garlic for a few minutes before adding Golden Sherry. I reduced the sherry by about half and returned the chicken to the pan to finish cooking. I caramelized the onions in a separate pan. The artichoke and tomatoes were just things we had on hand but they went very well with the dish.

1 comment:

Annonymous said...

Nope, this is the one that I brought to work yesterday! I can still taste it.